George received his B.A. in Economics from the University of Redlands, CA. He then attended the Hastings College of the Law, in San Francisco. He earned his Juris Doctor Degree in 1971 from the college.
George joined Keegan & Coppin in 1976, and became a Founding Partner in the Marin County office. George focuses on sales and leases of commercial real estate including office, industrial, retail and land.
Partial List of References:
- Luke Argilla, Sr. V.P. Swinerton Inc., (415) 984-1232
- Jim McKenney, Professional Publishing Corporation, (415) 884-2164
- Hal Brown, Supervisor Marin County, (415) 499-7331
Business and Community Affiliations:
- Marin Association of Realtors
- State Bar Association of California
- Private Industry Council, Board Member
- Dixie Schools Advisory Board
- Boy Scouts of America