Joel attended Western Illinois University, and earned his B.A. in Business Education (1974).
Joel’s broad work experience includes:
Program Director for the Marin Jewish Community Center in San Rafael; Director of Marketing and Corporate Sales for Foods Inc., in Santa Rosa; Business and English Instructor on the Ramey Naval Base in Aquadilla, Puerto Rico; and Marketing Director for Consolidated Distilled Products based in Chicago, Illinois.
In 1983, Joel joined Keegan & Coppin. He specializes in client representation with emphasis on corporate relocation and investment sales. Joel is a highly motivated, objective and versatile real estate professional with over 28 years of experience in property sales and leasing, acquisition, development and construction, as well as the management of complex corporate relocations. Especially skilled at building effective, productive working relationships with clients and staff. Excellent management, negotiation and public relations skills.
Business and Community Affiliations:
- Children and Family Circle, Board of Directors, Past President
- Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce
- N.A.I.O.P. (National Association of Industrial and Office Parks)
- Sonoma County Board of Realtors
- Santa Rosa Economic Development Board Subcommittee, member
- JCCSC Film Festival Committee, member