BS degree Finance, San Jose State University
Marshall has been an active retail/commercial leasing and sales agent for over 29 years. He has represented numerous owners of small and large shopping centers, neighborhood centers and multi-anchored community sized shopping centers. He has also successfully represented a number of major anchor tenants and national chain retailers. The following is a highlighted list of some of the developers and retailers he has represented:
- Rreef Corporation
- Safeway Stores, Inc.
- Shapell Industries
- Pacific Development Group
- Walgreen Company
- Pacific Summit Development
- New York Fabrics
- Pan Cal Investment Company
- Kragen Automotive
- Property Development Inc.
- Pacific Union
- Western Appliance
- Trader Joe’s
- 1981-1984 – Grubb & Ellis Co., San Jose Office
- 1984-2005 – Meacham Oppenheimer Co., Inc.
- Loan Officer, Bank of the West
Business and Community Affiliations:
- ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers)