Rhonda’s experience includes 18 years in commercial Real Estate Brokerages, with knowledge and experience of Leasing and Sales, Landlord and Tenant representation in all areas of Commercial Real Estate.
She also has over 17 years experience in Commercial and Residential Development, which included projects in Sonoma and Mendocino Counties; as former Managing Member/President of Odyssey Development Company, LLC. Odyssey is a Development Consultant, Property Manager and/or Joint Venture Partner with some of the largest Residential and Commercial Developers in the San Francisco Bay Area.
In 1992, Rhonda began her real estate career at Real Estate Investment Planners, a Sonoma County real estate firm specializing in multi-family investments. Thereafter, Rhonda joined Keegan & Coppin Co., Inc. / ONCOR International in 1994.
Major projects Rhonda is presently engaged in leasing or selling:
- Over 12 Sonoma County Shopping Centers – Various types of Center & spaces available
- Multiple Leased Investments & User Building Opportunities For Sale
- 100,000± Mixed-Use / Industrial Building with Development Opportunity offered for sale in Santa Rosa
- 20-acre Industrial Business Park Development site with approved 300,000± square feet of Industrial Buildings offered for sale in Sonoma
Various other projects:
- Over 500,000± square feet of Industrial buildings offered for lease or sale
- Over 200,000± square feet of Retail space in shopping centers / buildings offered for lease or sale
- Over 100,000± square feet of Office buildings offered for lease or sale
Some of the more significant sales Rhonda has completed include:
- Leased over 100 Commercial properties since 2013 – Including Retail/Office/Industrial
- Sold over 50 Commercial properties since 2012 – Including Retail/Office/Industrial/Land
- Sold a Retail Neighborhood Shopping Center – Over $16 million
- Sold 100,000± square foot Industrial Building – $6.5 million
- Sold 18± acres/15,000± sq. ft. of buildings – Income property-development opportunity – $4.5 million
- Multiple REO Sales – Commercial properties in Sonoma, Mendocino and Lake Counties; Santa Rosa, Sonoma, Windsor, Guerneville, Lakeport, Ukiah (Retail, Office, Industrial & Hospitality) – 2008-2014
Landlord / Client Representation include:
- Kimco Realty Corporation
- National Commercial Investors Group (NCIG)
- Sonoma County Office of Education (SCOE)
- Judicial Council of California – State of California
- Ryder Homes of California
- Sterling Savings Bank
- North Valley Bank
- West America Bank
- Basin Street Properties
- Summit State Bank
- JP Morgan Chase
- First Community Bank
- California Bank & Trust
Awards / Nominations / Accomplishments:
- Awarded 2008 “Top 10 Sales Power Broker of the Year” for Marin/North San Francisco Bay from the CoStar Group. Top 2 in Keegan & Coppin Co. Inc.
- Winner of the “North Bay Business Journal’s 2007 40 under 40 Award for an Exceptional Professional under the age of 40 who are having an impact on businesses and communities in the region”
- Nominated in the “North Bay Business Journal’s 2007 Who’s Who in Commercial Real Estate – Developers of key projects fuel building boom”
- Winner of the “North Bay Business Journal’s 2007 Best Live/Work Residential Development in the North Bay”
- Nominated in the “North Bay Business Journal’s Woman in Business in the Real Estate Category”
- Consistently one of the top 10 agents of the 50 agents with Keegan & Coppin Co., Inc.
- Awarded 2014 Women in Business by North Bay Business Journal for leadership roles, business-related innovations, vision and community involvement
Business and Community Affiliations:
As an active member in the community, Rhonda has acquired many business and community affiliations or memberships including:
- Member of International Council of Shopping Centers – ICSC
- Member of Multiple Listing Service and Loopnet
- Member of Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Business Extension Bureau
- Former Managing Member/President of one of the largest North Bay Multi-Family/Mixed-Use Development Companies, Odyssey Development Company.
From 1997-2010, as the Owner of Odyssey, one of the largest North Bay “Smart Growth” “Green Design” Multi-family and Mixed-Use Real Estate Development Companies, Rhonda engaged in all aspects of the Real Estate Development process. This gives her the expertise, knowledge and the connections to work with clients and Lenders, especially in understanding technical details of Permit and Planning requirements, CEQA understanding and with an analytical development background.