“There’s Nothing More Powerful Than Performance.”
Doug attended Sierra Junior College in Rocklin, CA and earned his Associates Degree. Then went on to get his B.S. Degree at California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, CA. He continued his Post Graduate studies at University of California at Davis. After college, Doug was a Vista Volunteer and taught high school one year in Modesto.
Experience is a major part of Doug’s strength as an agent. He started in 1975-80 at McElhenny, Levy & Company. From there he worked at Frank Howard Allen from 1980-83. For the next 9 years Douglass worked at Centennial Associates/Geo. A. Pagni Associates. Then he joined Keegan & Coppin in 1992. Now with the title of Senior Real Estate Advisor he focuses on Office and Industrial Sales and Leasing.
Business and Community Affiliations:
- National Board of Realtors
- Sonoma County Board of Realtors
- Realtor’s Institute, Graduate
- Certified Commercial Investment Member, Candidate
- North Bay Commercial Brokers, Member and Past Board Director
- Sonoma County Commercial Investment & Exchange Committee
- Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce
- Kiwanis Club of Santa Rosa, Former President & Ltg.
- Salvation Army Advisory Board Member